March 6, 2015 | EWB-DC Spring Gala
The DC Chapter of Engineers Without Borders proudly presents our Spring Gala on Friday, March 6th, 2015 from 8:00pm to 11:00pm at Top of the Town in Arlington, Virginia.
Enjoy the stunning penthouse views of our Nation’s Capital while dining on the delectable offerings of Eat & Smile Catering. The 21 and over, semi-formal event will include dancing, an open bar with a selection of beer and wine, as well as a silent auction. Featured auction items include beautiful handicrafts from Cameroon brought back by EWB-DC volunteers and gift certificates from local wineries and restaurants.
Early bird tickets are $55 and the proceeds go towards building sustainable infrastructure in developing countries around the world. Guests will learn about the major project milestones from the past year, including an update from the most recent trip to build a clean water system in Cameroon.
To purchase tickets or for more information please visit EventBrite.
- Who: Engineers Without Borders, Washington, DC Professional Chapter
- What: Engineers Without Borders Spring Gala
- Where: Top of the Town; 1400 N. 14th St. Arlington, VA 22209
- When: March 6, 2015; 8pm – 11pm
- Why: Proceeds go to building sustainable infrastructure in developing countries; www.ewb-dc.org
Early Bird Ticket Price:
$55 February 8 to 24.
Tickets February 25 to March 6, $62
Purchase Tickets Today